- promote long-term strategic planning by setting out how well-functioning environments will be achieved;
- provide at least sufficient development capacity (for housing and business) over the next 30 years;
- assist with integrating planning decisions with infrastructure funding and decisions;
- spatially identify where development capacity will be provided and what infrastructure is required to support the capacity;
- provide a statement of hapū and iwi values and aspirations.
Please find here the SUBMISSION made by the Nelson Tasman Climate Forum on this Strategy.